Saturday, October 01, 2005

Little Pieces - Pizza Series













The larger piece is the first photo of my Pizza1 piece. It is large, about 3 inches in depth!!!, before ironing. The sparkly one is a detail of the larger piece.

The piece on the right is a portion (4" x 6") of the middle photo which has been first ironed very flat, cut to size, and then machine quilting. I get a reflection of the gold and silver sparklies when I photograph it so the phot isn't quite accurate. (can't get it to upload!!!!)

Next I will use the heat gun and burn off some of the netting. And then I'll probably add a few last FME stitches; glue the card stock to the back and then zigzag around the piece. Look for future blogs!

This is my VERY FIRST BLOG so be patient with the colors and placement of photos. How do I move the photos around and change their size? The middle should be on the left side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home